OTAVALO INDEGENOUS MARKET TOUR - 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
The 3 days and 2 nights tour of Otavalo is a wonderful way to discover and combine the famous indigenous market where artisans make handmade products in Ecuador and some of the incredible views of Otavalo. We will visit pristine and unforgettable places and of course Cultural.
- Otavalo: The indigenous town of Otavalo is famous in South America for its colorful market, diverse crafts and indigenous indigenous groups, but the area offers much more.
DAY 2: CUICOCHA LAKE - RETURN TO QUITO
Cuicocha Lake One of the most amazing visitor sites in the northern highlands is Cuicocha, a beautiful crater lake located right next to Cotacachi Mountain. This geological formation offers visitors the possibility of hiking along incredible trails or appreciating the typical crafts sold in the small market located on the shore of the lake. In de afternoon return to Quito.
EALS INCLUDED: BREAKFAST
- Meals according to the program.
- Private transportation throughout the program with an English-speaking guide-driver
- Hotel accommodation in double rooms with breakfast included.
- Excursions according to itinerary
- Entrance fee to the Cuicocha lake
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals are not specified in the program
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Bank transfer costs